Commis Chef - The Maidens Head
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an apprentice commis chef to join the team at The Maidens Head in Canterbury
35 Hours a week
Detailed Job Description:
We are a family run pub and restaurant.
We require a person to train in all aspect of cooking from traditional British food to hand made pizzas.
We will train the right the right person and send them on relative training courses
Duties will include:
• Ingredient preparation
• Cooking meals through various different cooking methods
• Plating up and presentation of food
• Taking instruction from senior chefs
• Cleaning and clearing down work stations
• Working in a safe manner at all times
• Portion control
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to take instruction
• Not afraid to work hard
Wages will be age and experience dependant
The hours will be approximately 35 per week generally 5 to 10 most days and then 11 to 4 and 6 to 10 Sat and 5 to 10 on Sundays.... theses hours could well change as the business develops and changes are made.Application closed