This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a mixed media environment in the heart of Cirencester. You will build skills in personal presentation and administration, working as part of a team to develop a unique project which can be used in your CV.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education andtraining programme that is focused on giving young people the skills andexperience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparationtraining, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality workexperience placement.Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give youthe work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and workexperience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.Daily tasks could include the following:
- Arranging diary commitments and setting up interviews forshows
- Sourcing music tracks
- Preparing video plans
- Compliance administration for OFCOM and other licences
- Liaising with members
- Working with the Comms team to produce media releases forsocial and print
- Welcoming guests to the studio
- Participating in a unique project which can be used in yourCV
Our traineeship programme is designed to develop thecandidate's knowledge, skills, and confidence while providing valuable workexperience and exclusive access to apprenticeship opportunities.