This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in a mixed media environment in the heart of Cirencester. You will build skills in personal presentation and administration, working as part of a team to develop a unique project which can be used in your CV.
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the Work Preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement. Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job. Daily tasks could include the following:
- Arranging diary commitments and setting up interviews for shows
- Sourcing music tracks
- Preparing video plans
- Compliance administration for OFCOM and other licences
- Liaising with members
- Working with the Comms team to produce media releases for social and print
- Welcoming guests to the studio
- Participating in a unique project which can be used in your CV
Our traineeship programme is designed to develop the candidate's knowledge, skills, and confidence while providing valuable work experience and exclusive access to apprenticeship opportunities.