We deliver affordable homes to rent or bus across the south east and east of England. We also provide supported housing services to help the more vulnerable people in our communities. Our people impact on the lives of others and our business every day, so we're committed to developing talent and growing ambition.
We're at a particularly exciting point in our story, having recently merged with another large housing association, Catalyst. The merger makes us stronger and more able to deliver our social purpose.
As an apprentice, you’ll be taking incoming calls, recording activities and customer data for community involvement on Aldwyck IT systems, as well as taking booking and processing payments for community hubs, managing survey data.
Main role and responsibilities: [will be to:]
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Receive incoming calls from customers in respect of the services provided by the Community Involvement Team
- Make outbound calls where necessary to ensure that customer queries are dealt with effectively
- Operate, maintain and update computerised database systems ensuring that the information is accurate and sufficiently detailed and used in a way that conforms to the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Provide cover, as directed by the Community Engagement Manager, for other team members during periods of sickness, holidays etc.
- Develop an understanding of whom our customers and potential customers are so that services can be accessed by all
- Ability and interest in problem solving
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Understanding of different types of social housing and communities
- Ability to be flexible and easily work with others and a team player
- Able to follow instruction and work within policy and procedural guidelines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise work
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.