CompTIA A+ is the most essential IT certification for establishing your IT career.
If you’re new to the IT industry, this will help you grasp a more in depth understanding and demonstrate it in your professional career. Plus, if you’re already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification will validate your skills and boost your career.
The certification is held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: CompTIA A+
Study time: 70 – 80 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and expert mentoring
Assessment: 2 x 90 minute exams (included), 90 questions
per exam. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Support Specialist, Field Service Technician, Desktop Support Analyst and Help Desk Tier 2 Support
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!