CompTIA A+ is the most essential IT certification for establishing your IT career.
If you’re new to the IT industry, this will help you grasp a more in depth understanding and demonstrate it in your professional career. Plus, if you’re already an IT professional, the CompTIA A+ certification will validate your skills and boost your career.
The certification is held by over 1 million IT professionals worldwide.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: CompTIA A+
Study time: 70 – 80 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and expert mentoring
Assessment: 2 x 90 minute exams (included), 90 questions
per exam. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Support Specialist, Field Service Technician, Desktop Support Analyst and Help Desk Tier 2 Support
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals