CompTIA Network+ is perfect for you if you’re looking for a career as a network professional.
The CompTIA Network+ will give you the skills to be able to troubleshoot, configure and manage systems. There are so many opportunities available to you in this area of IT; data networks are more crucial for businesses than ever before.
CompTIA Network+ professionals are trained to work with a variety of hardware, software and networks so that you can take your talents wherever your IT ambitions lead you.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: CompTIA Network+
Study time: 30-40 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and
Prerequisites: Completion of the CompTIA A+, or experience working with hardware and software
Assessment: 1 x 90 minute exam (included), 90 questions.
Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Network administrator, network technician, network installer, help desk technician or IT cable installer
Includes: Mentoring, labs and test prep
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!