If you are looking to develop your project management skills and learn more about the project lifecycle, then the CompTIA Project+ certification is the perfect course for you.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: CompTIA Project+
Study time: 15-20 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and expert mentoring
Prerequisites: 12 months project management experience or equivalent education
Assessment: 1 x 90 minute exam, 95 questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Aspiring project manager, project coordinator, team leader, team manager, and business analyst
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!