OX365 is a young small business managed IT Support Company.
This opportunity offers candidates with little experience an opportunity to grow with us. This is a diverse role with exposure to telecoms/voip, web design, systems administration and networking technologies.
The successful candidate will see the impact and benefit from his or her work, and be able to effect the overall direction of the company.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- 1st / 2nd line on-site and remote support technician
- Client communication
- Telephone call logging with helpdesk ticketing systems
- Website and DNS hosting support
- User support using RMM tools and remote control
- In office and onsite Desktop, tablet, laptop and server hardware maintenance and repair
- On site network cabling and equipment installation, diagnostic and support
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Enthusiastic about Technology
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Good at working under pressure
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday – Friday,
9am - 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week,
£17,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, Cutting Edge Company that invests in its People, with excellent career opportunities and opportunities to gain industry-standard IT based qualifications.
Full time role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.