Computerised Accounting Award Level 1
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- College Courses
- Accounting & Tax
- London remove
This course is ideal if you are short on time but want to get up to speed on Accounting really quickly. This course will be great if you want to keep accounts for your business or personal life or if you want a career in Accounting. This course takes place every Thursday daytime and leads to the Computerised Accounting Level 2 Award. Accounting- course outline • Computerised Accounts • Spread sheet software . You will study:
• Mathematics for accounting
• Essential accounting procedures
• Creating business documents
• Accounting in a professional environment
Even if you have no experience of working within the finance sector, this course can give you a real insight into the world of accounting. It’s perfect for those returning to work, career changers and those taking their first step in to work. As well as getting a taster of what it’s like to work in a professional environment, you’ll pick up accounting terms and get additional support with literacy and numeracy. The course is classroom based.
• Practical computer based assessments (CBAs) designed to reflect real-life tasks which are flexible
• Depending on the assessment, you may get your provisional results straight away On successful completion of the course you could have the opportunity to do the Computerised Accounting Level 2 Award or apprenticeship (dependent on prior qualifications)Application closed