Our Graduate Programme is more than a world-class training scheme, this a permanent job. It gives you a market-leading salary, benefits, a professional qualification, and endless opportunities to learn and progress. You’ll work with clients from the start, on projects that have a genuine impact on their success.
Requirements & Qualifications
You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least a 2:1 in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2020, as well as achieved at least 104 UCAS points (260 UCAS points pre-2017) for your A levels (or equivalent), at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and at least a grade 6 (B) in Maths in your GCSEs (or equivalent). You are also required to have a portfolio to demonstrate your work as a designer.
Want to craft beautiful human experiences that create the competitive advantage and business growth only digital transformation makes possible?
We use technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business. We help our clients release the potential in emergent technology to imagine, deliver and run entirely new business futures, by creating innovative ventures, digital platforms and more meaningful experiences.
Working with us, you’ll focus on the rational and emotional points of connection, where business and brand offer more to the customer. You’ll be part of a team that discovers and understands these moments, unmet customer needs, and business opportunities through design, connects them continuously with technology, and makes them human through creativity. Our collaborative team is progressive, energetic and diverse. Combining talents in strategy, design, innovation and brand, with data, insight, e-commerce, automation and platform integration, as well as marketing, advertising, content and optimisation. By acquiring creative businesses, including Market Gravity, ACNE, and HEAT, we’ve been able to further elevate and innovate the ways we work around the world. Together, we connect businesses with their futures, in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can.
This is where you can work in partnership, faster and at scale, with the full power of Deloitte, with our friends in the world’s leading innovative tech companies, and with ready-made digital technology assets. Where you will use your creativity to imagine business futures, deliver experiences that only we can, and run fast forward into what’s next. Find out more.
As a Visual designer you will:
• Receive one-to-one mentoring and support. Gain training in digital design tools, techniques and methodologies
• Use the best industry tools (Sketch, Adobe, InVision etc.) to design digital interfaces for all mediums and using prototyping tools to bring those designs to life
• Support design leads in the creation of design deliverables under tight client deadlines
• Designing and developing visual designs for screen and for print, that complement and adhere to brand guidelines and design patterns
• Present your work to small internal/client teams giving rational for your design decisions and taking on feedback and critique to further improve your work
• Contribute and help maintain existing design systems and libraries
• Support the wider XD Studio in the creation of client ready presentations and pitch docs
• Create mood-boards and sketches to visualise early conceptual thinking
• Participate in client and internal workshops
• Always have an eye on the future and share inspiration and findings with the team
• Innovate on your feet to help solve real world problems, executing your solutions in an intuitive, engaging and delightful way focussing your design decisions around the user
• Have a good understanding and passion to learn more about digital design, print design, strategy, social, web/mobile, content management and future tech
• Get involved with the wider XD Studio practice and participating in community events and activities outside of project work
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last four years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.