Content Research Apprenticeship - Glasgow (G51) - 0797
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Glasgow remove
Sign-up or log in to apply
For more than 30 years, BiP Solutions has led the way in helping the public and private sectors work together. They know that effective and efficient procurement of goods and services can benefit government, people and businesses. Their goal is to support and improve every stage of this vital supply chain process through the development of skills, knowledge and cutting-edge technology. If you are a buyer looking for efficient ways to publish contracts and source suppliers or a supplier trying to sell your products and services, they can help. From services that provide market intelligence to suppliers and systems that support effective tendering, to consultancy services which connect Governments through procurement and training to help you at every stage of the tendering journey, BiP is at the centre of the buyer and supplier relationship. Their skills span the full breadth of the public procurement industry, including Contract Alert Services, Business Intelligence, Training &Development, eSourcing, Conferences &Exhibitions, IT Services &Solutions and UK &International Consultancy.
As a result of their expertise, more than 5000 public sector clients and 250,000 suppliers in the UK alone rely on BiP' s brands to help them succeed.
- Develop and maintain intimate knowledge of the public sector and its structure by utilising internal resources and adopting a pro-active approach to widen the knowledge base
- Research, harvest and maintain public domain information on public sector organisations
- Research, harvest and maintain public domain information on private sector organisations
- Define / recommend updates to sectors and the classification systems for organisations
- Maintenance of organisation data
- Liaison with other researchers ( in-house, home working, seasonal, etc.)
- Undertake research activities ( desktop, phone, etc.)
- Maintain and record all data within in-house databases
- Pro-active dissemination and understanding of intelligence research as a value added service to our customer base
- Sales briefings to drive awareness of data changes and underpin credibility of sales process
- Creation and management of alerts relating to org changes
- Identify new and relevant sources of information on a regular basis
- Editing copy for BiP intelligence channels ( e.g. Government Opportunities, Tracker, DCI, etc.)
- Understand, identify and disseminate compelling information for BiP's intelligence portfolio in line with business objectives
- Collaborating with other teams to maximise intelligence data in line with business objectives
- Provide a full range of support across the Content Research team
- Provide content and intelligence support to the wider business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data Entry/Database experience ( desirable but training will be given)
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of using WordPress ( desirable but training will be given)
- Knowledge of Social Media
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6'and a certificate for `Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6' . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.