Corporate Responsibility Apprentice - London - Salary £18K
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Creative & Digital Media
18 month contract starting July 2019, Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
Applications must be submitted by Monday 13th May 2019, Assessment Days will be held in June.
Closing Date- 13th May 2019
Who are we?
Warner Bros. released its’ first motion picture more than 90 years ago and is now a recognized leader in the creation, production, distribution, licensing and marketing of theatrical motion pictures, television programming, games, video/DVD and related products around the world.
What part will you play?
Provide support to the Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility and assist with the co-ordination of the company’s Corporate Responsibility initiatives with a focus on the Warner Bros. Creative Talent Programme and staff-led initiatives such as the Impact fundraising programme.
- Co-ordination of CR activities
- Manage the CR sections of the company’s intranet and internet sites.
- Communicate the CR activities taking place back to Burbank and internally to WB employees based in London
- Maintain the corporate partnership with RADA, organise screenings of student’s films and promote RADA events to employees
- Work with Facilities on environmental initiatives for Warner House
- Assist the Executive Director of Corporate Responsibility in maintaining the UK CR budget
- Work with HR on payroll giving initiatives and the Impact fundraising programme.
- Regular evaluation of the success of CR activities
- Handle the day-to-day management of Impact – Warner Bros.’ global giving programme, which supports employees to fundraise and volunteer – in the UK, Spain, Germany and Ireland, and significantly contribute to increased employee participation in the UK.
- Organise the attendance of Warner Bros. Creative Talent (WBCT) scholars, apprentices and trainees at weekly AMPAS screenings.
- Help to organise WBCT master classes and events.
- Support WB’s Corporate Event Manager with company-wide events.
- Provide well-researched and concise briefing notes on a broad range of ethical and reputational issues.
- Raise purchase orders and invoicing for the CR budget
The Ideal Candidate
What do we require from you?
- Educated to A level or equivalent standard with grade C or above in both English and Maths at GCSE.
- Excellent verbal and written communication; creative writing experience an advantage
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Computer literate, willingness to learn and embrace new software
- Knowledge and interest in the business of Hollywood, global entertainment and corporate responsibility