One of Scotland's leading Accountancy Firms is currently seeking an Apprentice Administrator to join their Admin team. You will pro actively provide an efficient, organised and professional administrative service by ensuring that the team have the appropriate support for all aspects of their work activities.
- Meeting and greeting on Reception
- Answering any incoming calls and directing to the appropriate person Scanning, faxing and photocopying
- Managing bookings for meeting rooms, setting up rooms and ordering catering
- Maintaining filing system and assisting with document archiving
- Binding client accounts
- General administrative duties
- Working with Microsoft packages and internal software
- Full training will be provided.
- You must be a confident and polite individual
- You will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills Someone with an enthusiastic, can do attitude
37.5 hour week flexible working either 08:00-16:00, 09:00-17:00, 10:00-18:00
21 days holiday + public holidays
Future Career Progression:
You will have opportunity to move into other departments should you perform well. Others in a similar role have also been promoted to higher positions. On completion of your apprenticeship your wage will increase in line with National Minimum Wage.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.