Employer: BPP Learning Media
Wage: £307.88 Per Week
Hours: 37.50 Per Week
Do you want to make that first step into the right career for you? If so, BPP Professional Education have the solution for you! We can help you develop the skills needed to succeed in your chosen career!
Provide day to day support to the team formatting course materials, liaising with presenters, venues and the external production company to ensure materials are delivered on time for each course.
Working as the final part of the process within the Notes team for all areas of the Professional Development division of BPP to capture, format, produce materials for each of the PD courses. This role will involve liaison with all freelancers and external and internal BPP venues.
- Creating, reformatting and updating documents into BPP templates (MS Word & PowerPoint) / Update system with correct print and production instructions.
- Dealing with telephone and email queries related to course materials and production/dispatch and responding promptly to all queries and issues
- Liaising with external production company on a regular basis
- Liaising with presenters – internal and freelance to ensure they work to the deadlines set.
- Working with them to agree a solution that suits all parties and informing the Programme Leaders of any potential issues.
- Manage/maintain & ensure responses to relevant inboxes within SLA
- Effectively undertake any other duties as required
- Product knowledge of PD Products
- Contact with different areas of the wider PD Team
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s at A-C including Maths and English.