Current UK Electrical Ltd - Electrical Installation Apprentice L3
- College Courses
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Pinner remove
At Current Electrical, our friendly and reliable commercial electricians are perfectly suited to carry out any type of electrical work for your business. Our commercial electricians have years of experience, and can ensure that work is carried out on time and to budget.
Electricians will use engineering knowledge and understanding to apply their technical and practical skills.
They will contribute to the design, development, manufacture, construction, commissioning, operation or maintenance of products, equipment, processes, systems or services.
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for the termination and connection of conductors, cables and cords in electrical systems
- Understand and apply the practices and procedures for the preparation and installation of wiring systems and electrotechnical equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for the inspection, testing, commissioning and certification of electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understand and apply the principles, practices and legislation for diagnosing and correcting electrical faults in electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment
- Understand and apply the electrical principles associated with the design, building, installation and maintenance of electrical equipment and systems
- Oversee and organise the work environment.We work in the domestic, commercial and industrial fields and our expertise has been put to use on many types of contracts, ranging from office refurbishments to new build housing projects, incorporating LED lighting, power and data cable management systems. Sign-up or log in to apply