Customer Contact Administrator Apprentice
We are one of the UK’s leading housing associations – a member of the G15 group, with over 21,000 homes in London and the South East.
We’re a 2018 Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to work for. We invest a lot of time and resources in our people because we know it’s our people who will drive our success.
If you’d like to join us and help make a real difference, find out more about working at Catalyst.
In this role, you will provide a combination of administration and customer service support to our external and internal customers.
As an apprentice, you’ll be learning to provide expertise support across a range of core housing services including maintenance, income and tenancy related matters.
You’ll also provide a range of 121-customer service as part of our Contact Centre through multiple digital channels for customers.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
• Provide first class customer service to internal and external customers by telephone and across all contact channels including email and face to face support
• Provide admin support to the Customer Contact Managers
• Learn to build effective relationships quickly with confidence
• Learn to provide expert support across a range of housing services
• Participate in project work
• Gain confidence in delivering first class customer service through a number of different contact channels
• Gain experience in a mix of Catalyst customer service functions
• Learn the principles of delivering on projects
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Pro-active, professional and able to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities
• Keen to learn new skills and possesses a ‘can do’ solutions-focused attitude
• Flexible and co-operative team player
• Able to build positive relationships quickly
• Able to communicate effectively in writing and face to face
• Punctual and well organised
• Able to meet deadlines and manage time effectively
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Monday - Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£13,500 per annum.
Benefits of the role/Future prospects:
• Working within a team where you will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff on successfully completing the apprenticeship
• You will also be given support to progress onto a higher apprenticeship, is you wish
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
Sign-up or log in to apply