Employer: M&G plc
Wage: £325.50 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious Apprentice who is interested in working in Financial Services and wishes to pursue a career in improving our customers experiences. The successful applicant will be involved in our strategy to identify and deliver areas where we can make interactions with our customers better.
The successful applicant will be involved in our strategy to identify and deliver areas where we can make interactions with our customers better.
They will be given the opportunity to learn about all aspects of a customer journey by identifying areas of dis-satisfaction, developing a strategy and delivering the improvement through a variety of channels.
About M&G plc
M&G plc is a leading savings and investments business which was formed in 2017 through the merger of Prudential plc’s UK and Europe savings and insurance operation and M&G Investments, its wholly-owned international investment manager.
In March 2018, Prudential plc announced its intention to demerge the company with a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange. As an independent company, M&G plc has a single corporate identity and continues with two customer-facing brands; Prudential for savings and insurance customers in the UK and Europe and for asset management in South Africa and M&G Investments for asset management clients globally.
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best.
Customer Experience & Journey Improvement team
Customer Experience & Journey Improvement (CXJI) act as the voice of the customer to deliver improved interactions with our business whether it is by telephone, written communications or online.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will join the business in delivering against our customer improvement strategy. During your apprenticeship you will sit within our Strategy and Governance team but will also be given the opportunity to rotate within the 4 key teams in our function; Insight, Digital, Journey Improvement and Marketing & Communications.
Your role responsibilities will include:
Providing support to the Governance team
- A variety of management reports
- Gaining knowledge of our business structure
- Contributing to written communications
- Data extraction, manipulation and analysis
- Supporting project work when required
- Seeking and acting on opportunities to develop technical and business skills
- Drafting a variety of presentations to drive marketing our proposals, achievements and deliveries
- Providing ad hoc admin support to the team where required
As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s including Maths and English at grades A – C. Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in financial services industry or customer services office or business environment.