We are one of the UK’s leading housing associations – a member of the G15 group, with over 21,000 homes in London and the South East.
We’re 2018 Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for. We invest a lot of time and resources in our people because we know it’s our people who will drive our success.
If you’d like to join us and help make a real difference, find out more about working at Catalyst.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Complete research on behalf of the Customer Insight Team, undertaking project work as required
- Ensure effective communication within the team including being the first point of contact for team members and with key stakeholders such as facilities and IT
- Arrange and attend relevant departmental meeting, and produce agendas and minutes.
- Support in the roll out of any new initiatives
- Provide relief, high standard cover when required for the Customer Contact Centre and for any other customer contact that may need to be handled.
- Continually develop administrative and business knowledge to further develop in the business.
- Proven experience of providing administration support in a team environment
- Ability to manage a diverse and varied workload and to prioritise effectively ensuring that deadlines are met.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to filter information and assess priorities
- Diplomatic, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Highly IT literate and an expert user of MS Office application.
The future prospects include a permanent role once the apprenticeship has been successfully completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.