Are you interested in helping children? Are you looking to gain experience in schools? This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement. The skills and qualifications you will pick up from this pathway will set you up to work in any industry of your choice!
This Traineeship work experience is part of an education and training programme that is focused on giving young people the skills and experience that employers are looking for. At its core is the work preparation training, English and maths for those who need it, and a high-quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths, English, Digital Skills and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
This Traineeship Opportunity is unwaged.
Are you eligible?
- Are you currently not in a job? Do you have little or no work experience?
- Are you aged 16 to 24 and qualified below Level 3 (A level)?
- Managing parent queries - managing errors and changes for existing parents via the website and phone to maximum effect
- Follow up all completed webforms for all parents
- Input all changes into Connect, including follow up actions, changes to sessions, allocation of correct grant
- Preparing monthly reports on parent queries/updates to nursery place
- Preparing other reports as required (for example, sources of enquiry for new nurseries)
- Advice and support provided to Nursery Managers and Area Operations Managers
- LMP provides opportunities and supports social change across the UK. The focus is on education and social impact: working together to bring about positive and sustainable development.
- We work with employers directly to match them with great Trainees and Apprentices
Training to be provided
Customer Liaison Officer - Traineeship
This Traineeship opportunity includes work preparation training and a high-quality work experience placement.
About the job:
What would the Traineeship include?
- An accredited qualification in business administration
- Real Work Placement of minimum 70 hours
- Employability including CV and interview skills
- Support with CV writing, job applications, interview techniques, and more
- Maths and English support to pass Level 2 Functional Skills if needed
- Safeguarding and Prevent training
- Ongoing support to access employment, apprenticeship, education or training opportunities
Vacancy Location: This traineeship opportunity is open nationally and will be delivered virtually.
- You will gain the skill and experience to take you career to the next level
- There may be further opportunities available with the company for outstanding candidates
- 10 weeks
- Effective communication skills
- Team working skills
- Positive Role model
- Friendly and helpful attitude