Customer Relations Apprentice
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- London remove
Winebuyers.com is an exclusive online members club for the contemporary wine consumer. Our aim at Winebuyers is simple bring wine into the 21st century. We connect vineyards and wine merchants directly to the end consumer, revolutionising what has until now, been a very traditional industry. We dont mark up prices or charge commission on any item sold, meaning that through our platform, members can purchase products at exactly the same price as they would from the source. The future of wine is online the global wine market is expected to reach 420 Billion dollars by 2020 with online sales set to double in the next 3 years. Our mission is to make wine from all over the world accessible to everyone whos as passionate about wine as we are.
Assisting the Head of the department by managing existing relationships with clients and customers, and using one’s own initiative to develop new ones, working alongside the marketing team in order to convert leads to sales.
- Database management, implementation and reporting
- Being the core point of contact for existing customers via email and telephone
- Maintaining valuable relationships with the customer base
- Act as a brand guardian while attending industry events.
- Undertake customer care and acting on positive and negative feedback.
- Maintain and update information to enable management and tracking of sales activity.
- Keep abreast of new industry technologies and trends within the wine industry.
- Attendance at relevant exhibitions and wine tasting events
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.