We are looking for people who care about making a positive impact in the world. We’re looking for people who strive for self-improvement, who relish challenges and believe in going the extra mile for each other and our customers. Self-responsibility and integrity are key attributes we look for in people.
As such, we have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join the team in the Glasgow office. During your apprenticeship you'll work towards your digital applications diploma with an opportunity to progress into a software diploma.
- You will work with the very best technology and software to effectively deliver exceptional customer service and help the company to develop and grow.
Your responsiblities will include but aren't restricted to:
- Customer relationship management through Scoro
- Project management
- Collating and issuing installation handover pack
- Construct technical quotes
- Diary management for engineers
- Use a combination of tools, including Paper Clip, Drop Box and Solar Edge to design, share and collaborate on projects
- Hard working
- Able to follow instructions and processes
- Positive personality
- Strong attention to detail
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm
- GBP 187.50 per week
- Duvet day on your birthday
- Mind Valley subscription for free
- Salary increase after first 6 months
Future Career Progression:
- Office manager
- GBP 18000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.