Becoming an Operational Support Officer with EMS:
Provide excellent customer service to all parties, working collaboratively with the Monitoring Centre and Field teams in order to meet all agreed targets and deadlines. Responsible for reviewing incoming communications in order to identify appropriate action and deal accordingly. Receiving and making telephone calls to subjects and other external parties.
Location - Office Based - Urmston, Manchester
Shifts - Various Shift patterns available
Salary - £19760 annual
Contract - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40
We operate a 24/7 365 operation and have daytime, evening and night shifts available. What you'll be doing:
- Identify, investigate and manage data for daily/weekly reporting
- Raise required documents for non-compliance reporting to External Agencies
- Collation and distribution of required evidence requested by internal and external customers
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing communication from all customers
- Diary Management including listing court cases; updating Microsoft outlook diary and systems
- Manage and process team email inboxes and queries
- Receive and accurately process all notifications and enquiries in relation to electronic monitoring orders
- Deal with specific requests for compliance, witness statement's and subject event history from internal and external customers
- Liaison with Internal personnel and external agencies including (but not limited to) Courts, Police, CPS, Probation and YOS/YOTs
- Update and maintain required records and systems
- Conduct work audit process including regular quality reviews
What we're looking for:
- Excellent data entry and attention to detail
- Experienced in working toward KPIs and targets
- Excellent IT skills, including but not limited to Microsoft packages
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
At the Electronic Monitoring Service (EMS), we're keeping the public safe. We're providing the Ministry of Justice with electronic monitoring services (including 'tagging') across England and Wales. Our technology is deterring individuals from breaking their curfews and places a stronger emphasis on rehabilitation. Join us and discover better as you pave the way for a safer society.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary of £19,760.00
- 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.