Customer Service Administrator (Age: 16-18) Ref no.BA007
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Rotherham remove
If you are not currently in work then you could enrol onto an Apprenticeship and get a head start in gaining experience whilst earning a wage.
A fantastic opportunity has come available to work in an office environment as a customer service apprentice.
The Apprenticeship will take 12 months and 1 day and you will spend 4 days at work each week.
At the end of the Apprenticeship you will achieve an NVQ level 2 qualification in customer service (plus key skills certificates in Maths, English and ICT)
In addition to the qualifications and work experience, you will also have the prospect of a long term career by the end of your Apprenticeship.
Key skills and qualities
• Work well under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent time keeping
• Must be able to prioritise work load
• Computer literate - Microsoft word, excel and outlook
• Excellent telephone manner
• A*- C in English literature and language (certificates to be provided during interview)
• Willingness to learn and progress
• Someone who uses initiative
• Willingness to work to 100% potential
• High level of professionalism
to assist the franchise department in providing a high quality service to our franchisees as well as potential franchisees. You will be instrumentally involved in the setting up and development of new businesses.
• to handle telephone queries, ascertaining the efficient route to satisfactory conclusion and in a manner that gives our franchisees confidence that they are dealing with professional representative at the company
• Make external calls to schools and businesses to book appointments.
• Manage and update dairy systems within the team
• Manage customer service system ensuring all new items are entered, progress updated and completed items removed
Assist team in ensuring all work is managed as follows:
• Arrangements and meetings made with businesses and franchisees to be done and confirmed in writing, by phone or email
• Ensure general administration is managed on a daily basis
• Record, type and distribute meeting minutes
• at all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
Once enrolled on an Apprenticeship, your wage is approximately £100 per week based on the national minimum apprenticeship wage (37.5hours a week).
Working hours Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:30.
For any additional information you require, please contact PTC Group:
T: 01709 913600
Salary: £2.73 /hourApplication closed