- You will manage the Customer Service Helpdesk, being the first point of contact for customers and general enquiries.
- Working with internal CRM systems, computerised databases and word processing systems.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure all aspects of customer billing/ invoicing are accurate.
- Be the key contact between all departments, implement processes, procedures and efficiencies as required to ensure the continued development of the department.
- Issue Resolution
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 37.5 hours flexible
- GBP 17000 dependent on experience
- Working with a nurturing environment, providing time for study.
- Auto enrollment into the company pension scheme.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.