Customer Service Advisor - Leek
Starting salary between £19025 - £20525 dependent on experience.
Start Date - 10th Jan 2022
Are you interested in joining a high-performing team, working for a large, successful business creating an excellent level of customer service for major house-hold brands?
We are seeking permanent full-time Customer Service Advisors to be part of the Mortgage Services team in Leek, you will be responsible for assisting customers with queries and general administration of their mortgage account.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to kick-start a career or it could be that you are a student looking for a fixed term opportunity to gain some work experience. It doesn't matter if you don't have experience working in a contact centre environment, as we'll give you full training to understand our clients, products and offers. Perhaps you've previously worked in retail, or in the service industry-we're looking for great people with transferrable skills who can understand customer challenges and communicate clearly and confidently. We'll offer you skills training to help you effectively become a better customer advisor and a more confident and persuasive communicator so you can go even further in your role.
What's in it for you
- A starting salary between £ 19025 - £20525 dependent on experience.
- FREE CAR PARKING on site at Britannia House, Cheadle Road, Leek, ST13 5RE
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Annual Review Recognition Scheme & Awards
- The opportunity to grow & develop your career within the Financial Services industry Mortgages or across wide Capita divisions and accounts
- Opportunity to join our creating Future Leaders Programme to fast track your career into management
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave...and plenty more
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Further to this you will have access to an amazing benefits package including
- Exclusive colleague offers on Mobile phone contracts
- 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
- Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
- Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
- Exclusive discounts at your favourite stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more through Capita's "Perks at work scheme.
For us, better begins with you. We have ambitious plans for the future, using advanced technology to go beyond just making customers happy, finding the answers and solutions that leave them feeling positive, well-informed, and able to get on with their day. And we're dedicated to making sure our colleagues-the ones who make 'better' happen-have the skills and confidence to wow customers while excelling in their careers. We'll give you opportunities to learn and develop, with team leaders and managers there to help support and drive your progression forward in the direction you want to go, at a pace that suits you.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing a superb level of customer service
- Operating effectively within a wider customer experience team
- Discussing features of customers' mortgages or insurance all within the documented processes
- Handling standard queries and specialist enquiries where appropriate
- Identifying vulnerable customers, showing empathy & considering referral to the vulnerable team.
What we're looking for:
- A passion for helping people
- Transferrable experience of face-to-face or call centre-based customer service
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships.
- Confident in using multiple computer systems.
Mortgages Services are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We're supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We're always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you'll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.