Salary: £23,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Location: Discovery House, Ruddington, NG11 6JW
Hybrid Working: Option to work from home after training
Shifts: Monday to Friday shifts between 8am - 8pm plus 1 weekend a month
Start Dates: July 2022
Smart DCC are on a mission for smarter energy by connecting homes and businesses to a secure network for digital smart meters. As a Customer Service Advisor for Smart DCC your role will be providing the best service possible and updating customers on outstanding incidents and requests.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate team, based out of our technology hub in Ruddington. We offer full training and development to support you right from the get-go and give you the opportunity to continue learning and growing.
Once you have completed onsite training there is flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week.
What will you deliver?
- As the first point of contact for our customers, you will be handling incidents and requests via email, telephone and a Service Management toolset
- Your role is to ensure that interactions with our customers provide the best experience possible
- You will triage and problem solve Energy Switching incidents using appropriate support tools
- Communication is critical within this role and you will proactively manage customers' expectations by keeping them updated on the progress of their outstanding incidents / requests
What's can we offer you?
We care about your experience on the frontline as much as you'll be caring about our customers; therefore, we're investing in your health and wellbeing both whilst working and when outside of work. Also on offer is a base salary of £23,000 as well as a benefits package including:
- Access to a variety of benefit options including discounted gym memberships, childcare vouchers, additional annual leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks, the opportunity to buy extra leave...and plenty more.
Who are we looking for?
Experience is not required for this role, we want people to have a passion for learning and delivering success, with our extensive training, we will give you the experience needed to succeed.
- You take pleasure in solving problems - you may not always know the answer but you'll know when to look and you'll be determined to find it.
- You take ownership, and will be keen to find solutions for our customers
- You are a team player who can work collaboratively in a remote environment You can communicate clearly in written as well as spoken English
- You are resilient and able to support multiple customer priorities
- You enjoy working with new technology in support of customer outcomes
Who are we?
At Capita Experience we provide first-class customer services on behalf of other organisations and companies by phone, email, web and more. Our contact centres are home to thousands of customer service advisors, sales colleagues, collections agents and back-office processing staff. Working across 19 contact centres in the UK, India, Poland and South Africa, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to customers for a range of big-name clients like Virgin Media O2, Samsung, Transport for London, RSPCA and William Hill.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register and apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.