Capita is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, read on!
If you are looking to make a real difference every day and have a positive impact on customers lives, read on! What will you deliver?
Following a full 3 weeks of training, this permanent role of Customer Service Advisor at Capita will require you to:
- Work in our super-friendly Sheffield city centre location, you'll learn how to handle enquiries from both potential and current customers.
- The more you know about our products and services, the better you'll do.
- We'll make sure you're fully trained before you start taking calls and we will continue providing you with one to one coaching and ongoing support throughout your journey with us.
- Understand our customers' needs and try to find a suitable solution for them.
- Build a rapport with our customers and focus on delivering the right package to the right customers.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and and for a company that is a truly exciting and inclusive place to work. We offer a salary starting at £19,305
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. No evenings or weekends.
- You'll also benefit from FREE on-site parking at our Sheffield office. Don't drive? Don't worry! We have a shuttle bus to & from Sheffield office to Sheffield station! Which is FREE of charge to all Capita employees
- 20 days' holiday (rising to 24) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Access to Capita Perks at work scheme entitling you to amazing discounts, offers and services across hundreds of market leading retailers, outlets, restaurants, and Gyms.
- Weekly and monthly incentives where you can win vouchers, early finishes, days off and more
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
Who are we looking for?
- Customer service experience in call centre or retail (essential).
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- The ability to solve customer problems and seek guidance if required to resolve the issue.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- I.T literate.
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Capita Trading has grown and developed into working on behalf of some the UK's biggest brands. Specialising in acquisitions and retentions for multimedia and utilities, we put the customer experience to forefront for all our clients, maintaining excellent relationships and delivering incredible results.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.