Customer Service Apprentice (Watford)
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
TCHC 'The Consultancy Home Counties' is looking for an enthusiastic and confident people with high levels of communication skills to help build a new Customer Service department to manage inbound and outbound calls in order to arrange training opportunities.
TCHC is a training provider. Organising apprenticeships as well as hiring apprentices as part of their own staff, truly believeing that being an apprentice is a great way of getting into and learning the trade of your chosen career industry.
- Deal with customer queries
- Build customer relationships and act as ambassadors to TCHC
- Qualification in English (GCSE 4-9/A8 to C, or Functional Skills L2)
- Accurately inputting data into a variety of systems
- Previously worked in a Customer Service role dealing with customer queries
- Worked within the education/training sector
The role will be an Apprenticeship and as such you will receive full training and mentoring while you study for your Customer Service level 2 qualification.Application closed