Customer Service Apprentice- Edinburgh (EH16) - 1308
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Edinburgh remove
A licensed energy supply company selling electricity and gas with the aim of reducing the cost of fuel to low income households in Scotland.
The role will be focused on delivering exceptional customer experience to all member organisations and customers across our main business areas of new registrations, managing customer accounts, meter exchanges and customer billing.
The activities include customer interactions by phone and email along with process and transactional activities
Responsibilities of the Business Administration Apprentice
- Work to agreed operational processes across all associated business activities from customer registration through to in customer support and billing
- Handling customer queries throughout their lifecycle with Our Power
- Work tasks from work ques
- Communicate with customers by phone, email, letter or webchat service
- Work diligently, with a high degree of accuracy
- Assess and record task specific information
- Provide progress updates
- Handle all aspects of customer queries throughout their lifecycle
- Passion for great customer service
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to capture and handle data accurately
- Excellent computer skills
- You must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Starting salary - 16k
- Will rise to 18k after 3 months
- Will rise to 20k after 12 months