A licensed energy supply company selling electricity and gas with the aim of reducing the cost of fuel to low income households in Scotland.
The activities include customer interactions by phone and email along with process and transactional activities
- Work to agreed operational processes across all associated business activities from customer registration through to in customer support and billing
- Handling customer queries throughout their lifecycle with Our Power
- Work tasks from work ques
- Communicate with customers by phone, email, letter or webchat service
- Work diligently, with a high degree of accuracy
- Assess and record task specific information
- Provide progress updates
- Handle all aspects of customer queries throughout their lifecycle
- Passion for great customer service
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to capture and handle data accurately
- Excellent computer skills
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.