You will be working within the Admin team providing administrative support to the Housing Association.
We provide nearly 4,300 homes in an area that stretches north from Glasgow city centre along either side of the Forth and Clyde Canal. Our housing stock includes multi-story flats, deck access properties and tenements.
- Assist the Customer Service Manager organise the delivery of excellent customer and administrative services within Property and Customer Service Department.
- Provide an excellent customer contact experience
- Maintain and develop existing systems responding to the challenging needs of the Association's customers and other service users.
- Process rechargeable repairs process as per policy and Procedural guidelines
- Process emergency call-out sheets and raise appropriate work orders where applicable.
- Ability to work under pressure paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to articulate what customer service excellence means
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Take ownership of service delivery
- Committed to personal development
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
- 35 hours per week - Worked between 08.00-17.00 Monday to Friday