Your journey starts here!Become a Digital Application Support apprentice and earn your stripes with one of our fantastic clients!
You would be working for a well-known mobility equipment hire company based in Glasgow are looking for a hardworking and motivated individual to join their busy team. A one Stop Shop to hire a wide range of mobility equipment in a variety of destinations from anywhere in the world using your chosen currency in your chosen language.
The company has evolved from its sister company -a travel agency based in the UK specialising in holidays for disabled people. Part of the service provided by them is the hire of mobility equipment for its clients in resorts.
With an extensive list of mobility equipment suppliers all over the worldthey offer a simple solution to sourcing mobility equipment in your destination. By ordering and paying online your equipment will be waiting for you at your selected destination.
- Answering incoming calls and emails from interested customers and processing sales orders if they wish to purchase equipment
- Helping customers with any queries they may have
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Keeping track on stock control
- General customer service enquiries
- Responding to customer requests
- Process orders
- Liaise with suppliers for orders and pricing
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Adding new products to website in an organised and efficient manner
- General administration work
- Excellent communication skills especially over the phone
- Computer literate with good numerical skills able to convert sales opportunities in a confident manner
- Initiative and enthusiasm with a capability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Proficient use of the internet
- Team Player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- 9am - 5pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.