Customer Service Apprenticeship - ARC
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- School Leaver
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Nottingham remove
Customer Service Apprenticeship
How many times have you heard “No job, No experience – No Experience, No Job?
Well an Apprenticeship gives you both and a wage thrown in as well!
Gain independence? Learn to drive? Go on Holiday? All this is achievable with the right Apprenticeship.
You are on the right track to a brighter future
You will complete a work based Customer Service qualification, which will last 12-15 months. Depending on previous qualifications you will also complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT in addition to a Technical Certificate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer queries, complaints and general administration work
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Passing telephone messages on to the correct member of staff
- Data inputting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Responding or forwarding emails to the relevant people
- Deal with post on a daily basis
- IT/Computer Literate
- Good with people/team player
- Excellent career progression
- Warm and friendly atmosphere
- Possibility of working towards permanent position
Working Hours - Monday – Friday, 37.5 hpw
Salary - Apprenticeship salary of £3.30 per hour
Interested candidates should apply online using the button below and including their CV in word format.
Please note all applicants should be aged between 16 and 18 for funding purposes, but all applicants may apply.
We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexuality, faith or disability.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.Application closed