Customer Service Apprenticeship - Darlington
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Sponsored Degrees
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Darlington remove
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service? Always wanted to develop your career at an exciting company?
Then apply today!
- Opening/closing customer accounts.
- Handling payments and transactions.
- Advising customers on new products
- Assisting customer queries either in person, by phone or email.
- General admin duties including filing, photocopying & scanning.
Monday-Friday 9-5pm (30 minute lunch). Saturdays 10am-12pm (Once every 4 weeks).
Total hours per week: 37.30
- Great communication skills both written & verbal.
- Strong IT skills.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Well presented.
- GCSE's A-C including English & Maths at Grade 4/C minumum.
- A GCSE/B-Tec in IT or ECDL is also desirable.