This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant business. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A One-Stop-Shop to hire a wide range of mobility equipment in a variety of destinations from anywhere in the world, using your chosen currency in your chosen language.
The business has evolved from its sister company, a travel agency based in the UK specialising in holidays for disabled people. Part of the service provided by Disabled Access Holidays is the hire of mobility equipment for its clients in resorts.
With an extensive list of mobility equipment suppliers all over the world, we are a simple solution to sourcing mobility equipment in your destination. By ordering and paying online your equipment will be waiting for you at your selected destination.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will be?
- To assist on many duties and projects
- Answering incoming calls and emails from interested customers and processing sales orders if they wish to purchase equipment
- Helping customers with any queries they may have
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
- Liasing with suppliers
- Keeping track on stock control
- Doing Ad hoc duties as when required
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering:Search - SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Skills.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with good written and verbal communication skills
- Someone with a good telephone manner
- Someone who is organised and be able to prioritise their own workload
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information?
The daily working hours are from 9: 00am-5: 00pm, Monday-Friday.
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Applications apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached