Who we are and what we do:
We are a world-leading life sciences company offering laboratory testing and development services to the pharmaceutical industry across the globe, dedicated to delivering solutions that make a real difference to millions worldwide.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. We put our trust in science and in one another. We believe that supportive teams, passionate people and inspired thinking are the formula for Better Science. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
As an apprentice Recruiter within Covance, you will play an integral role in supporting all aspects of volunteer recruitment and study support. Following a comprehensive induction process and carefully-tailored training program, you will acquire a comprehensive knowledge and practical training in all aspects of clinical trials and bringing miracles of medicine to market.
This is an introductory role that would suit someone looking for their first step in a career within the science industry with a defined career progression pathway.
You will learn the following:
- Receiving and placing calls from and to potential study participants.
- Enter medical history and demographic information from potential study participants into computerized database.
- Communicate study information to potential participants.
- Phone screen participants according to the scripts provided for each study.
- Schedule screening appointments for potentially qualified participants.
- Confirm screening appointments
- Liaison with screening department in coordinating all necessary screening information needed for recruitment.
- Cross-trained in other departments, as needed.
What you'll receive:
You'll undertake an Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practitioner
- You will study for a Level 2 Apprenticeship,
- A chance to Act as an Ambassador across Yorkshire for Science roles,
- A generous salary, benefits and holiday package,
- Progression opportunities within a ground-breaking organization.
- A passion for making a difference,
- A willingness to learn,
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team,
- Great attention to detail,
- Good communication skills
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients and your career.
By Applying for this role you agree to us sharing your data with our training and recruitment partner for the purpose of this recruitment campaign