Customer Service Apprenticeship opportunities with Santander at Leicester
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
- Banking and Finance
Salary is £14,596
You want to develop your talents,
We want to invest in your potential
Our Apprenticeship Programme will give you everything you need to become a Customer Service Advisor – and launch a fast-moving career with one of Britain’s biggest banks. Enjoying a mixture of classroom and on-the-job training, you will quickly gain the skills and qualifications you require to get ahead.
First, we’ll help you understand who we are, what banks do, and how the financial industry operates and is regulated. Then we’ll introduce you to our Retail Contact Centre and how it empowers customers to make the right financial decisions for the future. Along the way, you’ll learn about risk management, best practice and great customer service, with an experienced Front Line Colleague acting as your Buddy, answering your questions and explaining how your learning will apply in the real world. Finally, you will complete a portfolio that summarises your learning – and acts as the blueprint for an exciting customer service career. All of this together will provide you with an approved apprenticeship qualification.
Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn’t happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone supports each other to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond – every day.
What we’re looking for in you
- Great interpersonal and customer service skills
- Adaptability and enthusiasm to learn fast
- A good standard of numeracy
- The drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite (ideal but not essential)
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as childcare vouchers, voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover.
- Access to an All Employee car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes – be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Where you’ll work
You’ll be working in our Carlton Park offices just outside of Leicester city centre in Narborough. With a restaurant, coffee shop, Santander branch and free parking on site, well known childcare facility and gym nearby, it offers something for everyone.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.Application closed