Shift Pattern: Primarily between 8am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. However will need to be flexible between 8am-8pm Monday- Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday
Type of contract: Permanent
Job title: Case Assistant
Start date: 29th Nov 2021
Enhancing a customers journey with excellent service as a Remortgage Case Assistant
Join us as a case assistant and make a real difference to customers, answering re-mortgage enquiries with your technical knowledge and expertise. As part of our caring and supportive team, it'll be your job to take calls from a wide range of customers, clients and third parties, looking after cases all the way from instruction to closure. While prior knowledge and experience isn't essential for this role, you'll be required to learn a lot of technical information to become an expert in this field, and provide a high quality service. So it's important you have the ability to learn quickly and can apply your knowledge to various real-life cases. You'll also be motivated to keep improving services with a drive to help some of the most vulnerable people through difficult times in their lives. You'll be supported all the way through a comprehensive online induction, mentoring as well as a supportive team of colleagues to help you get up to speed quickly and confidently. Apply now to challenge yourself whilst resolving real-life problems, and creating better outcomes for our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- taking calls from clients and third parties
- supporting case executives by progressing files from start to finish
- keeping systems and files in order and updating open cases on a regular basis
- chasing outstanding documentation and information
- escalating any potential problems to case executives
- delivering a knowledgeable and supportive service for your customers.
What we're looking for:
- a great team player with a passion for quality customer experience
- exceptional communication skills
- an inquisitive, curious nature and a drive to learn and apply detailed, technical information
- first class organisational skills, great attention to detail and able to prioritise your workload
- the ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- excellent IT skills.
At Optima Legal, we're revolutionising re-mortgage and property services. We're using the latest digital technologies to provide modern legal advice and expertise to the UK's banks and building societies. Join us and discover better as you take legal services into the future.
What's in it for you?
- a competitive salary
- 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, dependent on shift pattern
- a pension scheme
- a wide range of discounts on many different products and services
- Interest free season ticket loans
- cycle2work scheme
- access to our Perks at Work site which has everything from discounted cinema tickets to home and leisure vouchers.
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What will happen next:
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from email@example.com and complete as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.