Customer Service Manager Apprenticeship - Ladbrokes - Custom House - 260/262 Prince Regent Lane
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
If you’re looking for a career where you can spend time talking with people about the biggest sporting events, whilst demonstrating some of the hottest most technically advanced gaming machines and mobile and internet products around, then Ladbrokes Coral has an opportunity for you.
Shift Work - You will be expected to work some weekends and bank holidays.
Detailed Job Description:
As a business that continually brings excitement to their customers’ experience, they believe it’s really important that their people have plenty of reasons to be excited about working with them too. For you, we believe there really couldn’t be a more thrilling time to join the team.
Your Daily Duties:
• Supervise the shop team in the absence of the Shop Manager.
• Maximise shop profitability, through promotion of products.
• Deliver outstanding customer service whilst adhering to all company policies, procedures, compliance and standards.
• Contribute to a safe and enjoyable environment where colleagues and customers feel welcomed and engaged.
• Deliver consistently exceptional customer service and ensure a great customer journey, resolving complaints and issues when necessary.
• Ensure compliance with the following;
- Health and Safety procedures
- Responsible Gambling and Self-Exclusion Guidelines
- Security procedures
- Think 21
- Cost Control
• Maintain high shop standards, taking pride in the shop and ensuring all colleagues adhere to the company uniform policy.
• Ensure the shop is clean and a shop tidy is completed at regular interviews when on duty.
• Ensure the Customer Service Assistants understand the company’s product offering, both in shop and online to enable them to have confident conversations with customers.
• Support the Shop Manager with the training and development of the Customer Service Assistants.
• Have commercial awareness and understanding how you can personally impact the shop’s profitability.
The programme is 12-15 months in duration and you will be working towards your Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship.
You must be 18+ to complete this apprenticeship.
• Pride in delivering excellent service
• Team player who is reliable, honest and able to use initiative
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Organised multitasker
• Passionate about developing your skills in the gambling sector
• A willingness and desire to learn
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £4.05 an hour for under 18’s, £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for 21 to 24 year olds and £7.50 for 25 years old and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and any training that's part of their apprenticeship.
You must be 18+ to apply for this apprenticeship
You will be expected to work some weekends and bank holidays, including over the Christmas period.