Customer Service Receptionist Apprentice - Manchester (M5 3) - 7841
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Salford remove
This is a leading financial recovery company, which through a compliant and compassionate approach, aims to provide best in class service to customers and clients.
This company is a great place to work and is recognised by Investors in People as Gold standard. We’re growing and there are many opportunities for training, development and career progression.
Job overview / purpose:
Are you friendly, outgoing and enjoy being organised and efficient?
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s market leader in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery industry.
We are looking for a Customer Service Administration Apprentice to be a part of the Elite in the Finance Collections Industry. We have recently been awarded the highly prestigious Investors in People GOLD / Champion status and Health & Wellbeing Good Practice Award.
We are looking to fill this post with someone who enjoys meeting people and working within a team in a fast-moving Financial Services environment. We will need you to be able to plan and prioritise your workload, work accurately with attention to detail, good communication and IT skills. Call centre or receptionist experience is not essential.
Key tasks, responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide a comprehensive front of house receptionist service which includes meeting & greeting clients & visitors
- Deal with email queries from clients, booking meeting rooms and ordering consumables
- Process inbound and outbound correspondence including scanning & attaching documents, ensuring an excellent level of service is consistently delivered, whilst ensuring service levels and key goals are achieved
- Accurate input of data & encryption of files
- Documenting accounts thoroughly with clarity & transparency
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks to support operations as well as other departments
- Complying with government legislation and guidelines laid down by the FCA/CSA//DBSG/ICO as well as working within strict company guidelines and that of their clients’
- Input, development and improvement of current and new operational processes.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships
- To work well under pressure and to be able to work with people from a variety of backgrounds
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
Working pattern - 37.5 hours per week based on a shift rota.
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
£10,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
Possible salary increases
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Application closed