Customer Service Traineeship with Santander
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Human Resources
- Bradford remove
Wage: £24.90 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
Looking to kick-start your career? Our 8 week programme is the perfect way to develop your employability skills and gain fantastic work experience. You could even secure an apprenticeship with Santander! No experience required!
Our traineeship is the perfect opportunity to access first class training and work experience. You could even secure an apprenticeship with Santander with a very generous starting salary of £13,750!
The programme begins in Leeds/Bradford on the 4th September and will last for 8 weeks.
The first three weeks will consist of interactive workshops delivered by expert BPP tutors. Designed to help you to develop the core skills required for the world of work, you will improve your Maths and English skills along the way:
You will then carry out three weeks of work experience with Santander in Bradford, giving you exposure to an exciting live working environment. This opportunity will allow you to put your workshop learnings into practice and develop skills in the following areas.
On completion of your work experience placement you will reflect on your learnings and complete your portfolio with evidence of everything you have learned. This portfolio will allow you to demonstrate your learning and development to potential employers.
- The opportunity of progressing onto an apprenticeship with one of the UK’s top employers!
- Undertake a work experience programme to evidence your commitment
- Gain the key employability skills that you will need in the future
- Receive a Certificate of Commitment and Completion from BPP University
- Undertake a further City and Guilds employability qualification
- You will receive £5 per working day to cover expenses
Must achieve a Level 1 rate on diagnostic testing for Maths and English as a minimum (minimum GCSE ‘D’ or ‘E’ level)Application closed