Customer Service/Hire Desk Apprentice, A-Plant - Wrexham
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
About the employer
A-Plant is one of the UK's leading rental equipment companies. A FTSE 100 company which offers superb training opportunities, a supportive working environment and scope for progression, we're an employer of choice too.
As a Top 100 Employer of apprentices, with over 150 across the UK, A-Plant has an excellent apprenticeship programme which is growing each year and we want you to be part of it!
About the role
Based in one of our Service Centres, working on the Hire Desk, you will work towards a customer service apprenticeship qualification. You will learn to:
- Work on the hire desk delivering excellent customer service
- Provide advice and guidance to customers to help them hire the correct equipment
- Build effective customer relationships and resolve customer issues promptly and satisfactorily
- Promote a range of ancillary services and benefits to customer
As well as being part of an award winning apprenticeship team, you will receive:
- Starting salary of £10,500
- Annual salary increase during apprenticeship programme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Annual Incentives
Applicants will be required to go through an Assessment Interview with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process. This will be conducted by telephone.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities
- GCSE Grades A to D or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 3
- Time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- Genuine interest in the sector
- Ability to plan and think ahead
- Ability to work with processes and procedures in mind at all times
- Ability to work with technology
Employer: A Plant
Wrexham Traffic – A Plant Lux
Grange house, Coppi Inductrial Estate, Rhosllanerchrugog, Wrexham, LL14 1TG
Framework/Standard: Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
Duration: 18 months
Weekly wage: £202
Hours per week: 40
Working pattern: Mon – Fri 08:00 – 18:00
Pay frequency: Monthly
Assisted Travel: NoApplication closed