Customer Services Administrator
- Job Reference:R9979880
- Location:Runcorn, Cheshire
- Permanent: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday (8.00am until 5.00pm)
PH Jones, part of British Gas, provider of Gas Central Heating Installations as well as Service & Repair to the Social Housing market. The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We are now looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join our team.
Working as part of the Operations Support Team, reporting to a Customer Manager, you will responsible for the administrative work associated with the delivery of Service & Repair and Installation contracts for our Social Housing clients.
You will be working closely with the Field Operations team to deliver exceptional customer service, measured against internal and contract specific Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
As a Customer Services Administrator with PH Jones, you will find a variety of different tasks to complete daily. These will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to daily email traffic internal and external customers and clients
- Log new customer calls on the appropriate works system, ensuring client priorities are met, while recording accurate quality data.
- Booking appointments and scheduling work to engineers to maximise daily productivity.
- Ensuring that all internal work systems are updated accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate charges are applied to work orders highlighting chargeable opportunities.
- Weekly\Monthly valuation preparation.
To be successful in this role you will have good team-working skills, with the ability to respond professionally to customer and client enquiries.
We are seeking someone with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, who is self-motivated with a problem-solving approach. You will have the ability to respond positively to changing workloads and priorities, with a willingness to undertake varied responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be a competent user of Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word and Excel) with strong IT skills and an ability to learn new systems. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks, work well under pressure and manage your workload, with a high attention to detail.