We are looking for a number of confident, motivated and outgoing customer service advisors to join our friendly & vibrant team.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time 37.5 per week 8:30 - 5.30 Monday to Friday including 1 in 3 Saturdays 9.30 - 12.30
Location: The Grange, Bishops Cleeve, Cheltenham. As a customer service advisor, you'll be assisting people across the country, handling telephone calls from customers, distributors and third parties, focusing in line with service level agreements.
We'll provide you with the technology, software and training you need to get started, and we'll be there to help. However, it's your positivity, empathy, honesty, and resilience that will make all the difference in this role, as you stay calm and collected.
Join us and you'll be helping to create a stronger future for everyone.
What you'll be doing:
- Working towards targets to maintain productivity quality and service standards.
- Contributing to a positive and supportive team culture.
- Promoting a positive customer/distributor perception and continuously developing relationships aligned to Capita values
- Providing accurate information to callers
- Maintaining the appropriate level of functional and technical expertise, including knowledge of products procedures, service, system and frameworks
What we're looking for
- Experience in a call centre environment
- Excellent soft skills & listening skill to build a rapport and create a positive customer experience whilst accurately relaying messages
- Passionate about customer service and the need to Treat Customers Fairly
- Knowledge of complaints
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA/PRA rules and principles and Treating Customers Fairly
- Cope and manage varying workloads and pressures
- Excellent PC skills
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £18,750
- 23 days' holiday (pro rata) plus public holidays
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
- A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
Further to this you will have access to an amazing benefits package including:
- 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
- Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
- Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
- Exclusive discounts at your favourite stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more through Capita's "Perks at work scheme."
- Exclusive colleague offers on Mobile phone contracts
You'll get the chance to join a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals, working across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop with us, there may even be the opportunity to extend your contract further. We'll provide the support you need to do all of this, because our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. You'll have the option to upload your resume, but it's not essential. As the first step in the recruitment process, you'll then be sent a link to take part in our online assessment to check if you're a good fit for the role.
We only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK. The nature of the work we do means that all successful candidates will need to pass a disclosure and credit reference check. We will also carry out 6 years of reference checks.
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.