Customer Services Apprentice - Hatfield (AL10) - 3413
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Hatfield remove
The company is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We advise customers on their IT strategy, implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
The Sales help desk is an internal service provider the main customers are Sales and Projects. This apprenticeship role will include:
- Arranging customer returns and producing the customer credits
- Arranging specialist deliveries with our preferred partner Bybox &TNT
- Chasing deliveries/Proof of Deliveries/re-arranging deliveries
- Amending orders where required
- Providing Transport Quotes
- Providing guidance and advice on the logistical element of the orders to sales and projects
- The above are actioned via Computacenter' s internal TASK system, Email, Phone and the use of SAP
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Telephone Skills - both jobs involve a large proportion of telephone work
- Email/Computers Skills
- Working within a team
- Good level of Maths and English
- Outgoing and Confident personality (preferred)
Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Training to be provided:
England - Business Level 3 Apprenticeship - | City & Guilds Certificate/Diploma in Business & Administration | Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) | One optional day from the QA Professional Development catalogue | Functional Skills Level 2
37.5 hours (9.00 - 5.30pm and 9.30 - 6.00pm)
- Two Shifts worked on a rota basis
- 1 Hour for Lunch
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of Business Administration apprenticeships. 94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Administrationapprenticeship. Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 & 2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Business Administration apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an Business Administration apprenticeship with QA and begin your Project management career with great prospects today. For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.Sign-up or log in to apply