We demonstrate over four decades experience to deliver award winning IT solutions within the leisure sector, with thousands of users who benefit from partnering with an organisation to offer a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
We engage in a program of continuous strategic investment in people, product development and services.
We mirror the friendly, people-orientated nature of the leisure sector whilst stimulating innovation and focused performance amongst our personnel.
- Logging and progressing 1st line support calls
- Follow up “customer care” calls
- Promote the latest products and services to the customer base
- Logging calls from emails onto the support desk system
- Maintaining remote access/support documents and customer records on CRM
- Set, maintain and exceed customer service standards
- To encourage feedback on services provided and recognize the changing needs of the service, and make recommendations to your line manager for service improvements
- To progress all outstanding calls and ensure they are resolved within the relevant time scales
- Passionate about learning and improving their IT skill base and knowledge
- Team player and also someone who can work alone, use their initiative as well as being able to ask for support when needed
- Excellent communicator with a number of different levels within a business and clientele
5 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Potentially can gain a full time position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Monday to Friday,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5 hours per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.