Customer Support Apprentice - HARROW COLLEGE
Not taking applications
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
Jelly James Publishing, formed in 2003 provides online products, training and resources into the primary education sector. They have world class products in place that supports the need of children with developmental dyscalculia. Their passion lies in freeing the children with dyscalculia thus removing barriers to learning. Working from the office in Stanmore, they extend their support and services to their partners in five continents. The company is growing quickly with online products localised for USA and South Africa. They also operate in Spain and Brazil.
Framework and Level: Intermediate/Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service L2/L3
Vacancy full description:
Jelly James is looking for a motivated customer service candidate who is keen to work and gain experience within an education publishing company.
- Daily management of customer accounts and records
- Cold calling schools to introduce products
- Presenting products to new customers
- Providing office administration support
- Sales and Marketing support
- Working with technical, curriculum and operational teams across the business
- Working with current content, product testing and verification
Jelly James is looking for a motivated customer service candidate who is keen to work and gain experience within an education publishing company.Sign-up or log in to apply