Register for our CV workshop on 21 July 2021!
A global software start-up is looking for a Customer Support whiz to hit the ground running with sales, client onboarding, and customer support.
Based in the upbeat area of Hoxton, this is a fantastic opportunity for hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment, right in the hub of East London Tech City!
Placement location: Hoxton
Placement duration: full time / 5 days per week (min. 2 weeks)
- Education: no more than a Level 3 qualification
- Age 19-24 and living in London
- Not in full time employment
- Travel expenses, subject to eligibility
- NUS Apprentice Extra Card
- High quality work placement
- Mentor in the work place
- Ongoing support from Itec's Traineeship Coach and Engagement Officer
- Your CV will stand out to assist your progression into future Jobs, Apprenticeships, or Higher Education.
What is a traineeship?
Traineeships is a skills and development programme bridging the gap between unemployment and either: an apprenticeship, secure job or higher education. At Itec Skills, we incorporate a work placement, employability training and functional skills support to ensure you are ‘work ready’ and fulfilling your potential towards your long-term goals.