We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients we take a step back to firstly understand the organisations objectives. This allow us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions.
Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
Any computer connected to the internet is vulnerable to attacks. So cyber security is a big deal – important to businesses and society.
Cyber security technologists are on the front line of information security – you’ll fight cyber threats – protecting systems and employees from harm.
Using logic, and your creative skills, you’ll keep one step ahead of hackers and cyber criminals.
If you would like to become a qualified Cyber Security Technologist, please apply now!
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Actively support software projects including planning & reviews
- Help develop scripts & plugins for load and performance test tools
- Help in the support & maintenance of existing software tools
- Produce and run appropriate tests
- Ensure standards and best practice are understood and followed
- Design and code software solutions to address challenging business needs
- Support in running the developed solutions to enable business testing
Mainly, we are looking for someone with a genuine and keen interest in this field. Ideally we will be looking at someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A passion for new technology
- Someone with ideally some exposure to a modern programming language would be beneficial
A-Levels in Software/Computing
- or a Level 3 apprenticeship in a similar subject
- or an International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT
- or a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT (180 credits)
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm
Salary: £7,800 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.