Cyber Security Apprenticeships (Level 4) - London
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our new Cyber Security Apprenticeship gives an opportunity to gain insight into the dynamic and cutting-edge technologies of Information Security, leading to a Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship qualification. The two-year program, based in our London Global Headquarters, will offer up to four rotations within our cyber team with support from a mentor throughout. It combines on-the-job learning with academic development – all while earning a salary of £18,000 a year.
The role will include:
- Update Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies (RAID) logs
- Coordination of the Function education and awareness programme
- Observer for Crisis Management exercises and contribution to lessons learnt discussions
- Incident Management support including incident logs and action tracking
- Learning Threat Intelligence tradecraft, to better understand and track adversaries targeting the Bank
- Perform initial research via use of various sources into adversary tools, techniques and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
In addition to a passion/curiosity for technology and a desire to learn, the successful candidates will demonstrate:
- Broad understanding of cyber
- Good communication skills with both a technical and non-technical audience
- Planning and organisational skills
- Attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Forward thinking and the ability to think outside the box
To view information on our benefits, please visit our career pages. Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.