Cyber Security Collection
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Cyber Security
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
Awarded by EC-Council
The collection includes globally recognised IT certifications, including:
Certified Ethical Hacker
Who is it for?
- Upon completing the collection you will be able to pursue a career in:
- Cyber security
- Data security
- Network security
- In these roles, you could earn up to £60,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch, 2015, UK Only).
- What support is available?
- 24/7 technical support
- A tailored orientation from our award winning StudentCare ™ team
- Mentor support from industry experts
- Student discounts from TOTUM
- All exams (and practice exams) included
- The flexibility to study at a time that suits you
- A dedicated CV detox team, to help turn your new certifications into a career
When can I start?
Our cyber security collection is for passionate individuals that have a desire to learn and would like to gain knowledge of a wide range of areas of cyber security.
The course is great for both beginners and intermediate level and is perfect for anyone looking to develop their skills in IT security.
Once you have completed the collection, you’ll have globally acknowledged certifications from EC-Council and CompTIA and you’ll be able to unlock job opportunities all over the world.