This is a leading International supplier of great value inspirational Early Years, Primary and Secondary school supplies, teaching and educational resources.
The Data Analyst Apprentice will support the work of the Business Intelligence team by sourcing data, transforming & analysing that data, and then communicating insight derived from that analysis to the business stakeholders.
The Data Analyst Apprentice will undertake training, both on-the-job and off-the-job, working towards achieving a Level 4 Apprenticeship qualification.
Main role / Vacancy description:
- Collect data from various internal and external sources and clean/transform that data for further analysis
- Combine data from different sources in order to gain further insight
- Maintain a regular set of reports and communicate them to business stakeholders
- Interpret data using statistical methods
- Visualise data through the use of dashboards and other techniques
- Make recommendations as a result of data analysis and present results to stakeholders
- Use advanced tools and techniques to create data models than can be used by the business to improve performance
- Good numerical skills and keen attention to detail
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to show initiative when working as an individual or a team
- Teamwork - contributes positively to the team and proactively seeks the ideas of others
- Openness to ideas - actively facilitates idea generation
- Achievement drive - continuously looks for ways to improve performance
- Analytical thinking - weighs up options using the available data
- Information gathering - goes to considerable lengths to gather critical industry information beyond immediate areas of concern
- Tenacity - Takes personal responsibility for seeing things through
- 2 x A-Levels (including maths, Finance, Economics, ICT or STEM)
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
- Opportunity to get a fulltime position with new job title and pay rise on successful completion of programme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.